Thursday, December 9, 2021

Joy, Love, Xmas

 


Hello again everyone! Are you finished making your holiday cards? I started incredibly late and I'm still not quite done. Luckily, I don't have too many to send out. 

Today's card was fairly simple to complete. I used the Joy, Peace, Love die from My Favorite Things Stamps. I only used joy love and xmas. for this card. I cut the words out of red cardstock and then cut them out of both white cardstock and holly patterned paper. The holly paper is from the Lawn Fawn Snow Day remix collection. 


I glued each layer of the letters together, leaving the holly patterned paper on top. I them inlayed the letter into the red cardstock which I had glued onto a white card base. 



After inlaying the letters, I used a white gel pen to create dots of snow all over the red cardstock. It's difficult to see it in the photo, but I also put glossy accents in the star and heart of the Os in joy and love. This added a nice shine and sparkle to the card in person. That's all there was to it! I hope this helped to give you some inspiration if you haven't finished your holiday cards. Have a great day! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Monthly Hero

   Hello crafty friends!   I received my first ever My Monthly Hero Kit from Hero arts this month, and I have been having so much fun with i...