Sunday, October 3, 2021

Hi, Hey, Hello

 

   Welcome, fellow crafters! This blog is my space dedicated to sharing my handmade cards and paper crafting projects. Whenever I'm reading someone's blog, I always want to know a bit more about the creator. So here's your chance to learn a bit more about me. 


I'm Lawanda, a 34 year old mom to a 4 year old boy and a 10 month old girl. I've been married to my non-crafty husband for almost 11 years! He's more into creative writing than crafting. I've always enjoyed crafting, but I never really stuck with anything until I found papercrafting. Papercrafting led me to making cards. I love the entire process of designing a card and bringing someone joy when they receive it. I enjoy crafting, baking, drinking tea, playing D&D, and the occasional video game.

I never have much to say about myself, but feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know! I'll post a few photos of some of my previous papercrafting projects as well a some watercolor. I hope you enjoy them!


















No comments:

Post a Comment

My Monthly Hero

   Hello crafty friends!   I received my first ever My Monthly Hero Kit from Hero arts this month, and I have been having so much fun with i...