Monday, December 6, 2021

Catch up!


 Hello Everyone!

 It has been over a month since I've posted on here! I have made a few cards that I posted on Instagram, but I haven't posted them all on here. Since my last post, my daughter has gained 2 new teeth, learned to walk, and she turned 1!! I've been busy chasing her around the house while also trying to entertain my 4 year old son. 

I decided to start with a simple hi card to say hello again! For this card, I simply embossed some paper. I used sidewalk from Brutus Monroe. The embossing folder is called seedhead stems. It was on sale for .99 cents at Simon Says Stamp! 

After embossing the paper, I used my alcohol ink markers to color in the stems and leaves. I also used a marker for the brown seeds. My Sakura Gelly Roll gel pen is what I used for the white part of the seeds and some lines on the leaves.

 

The "hi" as well as the shadow are cut out in plain white paper. I colored the shadow with the same green marker. The hi die is from Photoplay paper. It's the same one I used for my "hi,hey,hello" card in a previous post. 


I had trouble deciding if I wanted the Hi at the top or the bottom of the card. I like it both ways, but ultimately decided to put it at the top. I may make another one so I have one of each! That's it! It was a pretty simple card to make. I think I'll be using embossing folders more often. Thanks for checking out this card. I hope you have a lovely day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Monthly Hero

   Hello crafty friends!   I received my first ever My Monthly Hero Kit from Hero arts this month, and I have been having so much fun with i...