Sunday, October 10, 2021

Easy Peasy

 

Hello fellow crafters,

Today's card is a quick and easy card! I ordered a few things from My Favorite Things and felt compelled to create a Christmas card. I thought it would be fun to change up this tropical leaf cover plate and create something for Christmas instead of a tropical scene. 



All I had to do to create this card was die cut some red paper with the cover plate and remove all of the small paper pieces. I glued the die cut background onto a 4.25x5.5 green panel. It took a bit of time to dot the glue all over the back. I may try an adhesive sheet or tape gun next time.

I then cut out a 2 inch piece of vellum and heat embossed Merry Christmas in gold. I wrapped the vellum around the panel so I could glue it to the back so no adhesive would show through the vellum.


Then all I had to do was glue it to a card base! Easy peasy. I think these would be a great card for mass producing to send out at Christmas. I got a few more goodies from MFT, and I'm excited to share what I'll be creating with these! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Monthly Hero

   Hello crafty friends!   I received my first ever My Monthly Hero Kit from Hero arts this month, and I have been having so much fun with i...